You're Not Stuck At Home: You're Safe At Home


My Grateful List, in no particular order, as of this moment:

  • I have no appointments or errands requiring my time and/or commitment.
  • Our library has an extensive eBook library; I'm indulging; having time to read and ponder what I read.
  • I can read all day if I want
  • A partner with a sense of humor and a certain amount of outrageousness concerning our current state of affairs. I look forward to our 6 o'clock cocktail hour; anticipating who and what has set him off. Its still a little weird to me, I'm the one usually saying "you need to dial it back - ALOT!" 
  • We could live in Portugal; that's the threat I heard if Bumble buss gets re-elected. I like Portugal.
  • We moved last fall and The Hill sold quickly, with minimum hassle. Imagine if we moved and hadn't sold.
  • I'm making myself a necklace; I never take the time to make myself anything.
  • We have many family and friends checking on us or reaching out. I heard from someone I haven't heard or seen in 30 years. It's nice to be remembered.
  • I realize my privilege. I can have food, medicine and other necessities delivered to me. I don't have to associate with the covidiots.
  • I’m designing a patio container vegetable garden – Lettuce, kale, chard, beets, carrots, radishes, pepper, cuke, tomato and eggplant.
  • My neighborhood has extensive walkways, mostly beautifully landscaped so there’s always an interesting place to walk.
  • Everyday, someone or something makes me laugh aloud.
  • Changing my evening routine; I’m sleeping 6-7 hours a night; meaning I have more energy.
  • My right leg muscles are starting to hold, after 2.5 years of struggling; there is finally a light at the end of a tunnel and it’s not a train coming at me.
  • The women who raised me to be resilient

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What Was and Is Now

Me and Pilates; Pilates and I

Week 7 - Cova 19 Isolation